Can't download Illustrations (PNG or SVG)

Hello there,

For 2 days now, I can’t download illustrations from OUCH. The error message says I can’t access to servers.
Is the problem coming from me or your server ?

Have a good day !

Hi! Are you logged in when you try to download images? I can’t reproduce this bug so it would be great if you could send me a capture of the error :wink:

Hi @elena_icons8

I have exactly the same problem and I think they’re an issue with the site.

I am login with my account and I have unlocked the SVG illustration option and every time I try to download the illustration, only change the button text from Download illustration to loading and nothing happens. So I just open the Developer tools for chrome and I see that there is an error with backend “the API”

basically, that error is saying that I do not have permission to download the illustration.

But I am logged into my account and I have updated my account by paying the monthly subscription.

Hi @elena_icons8 do you know if there is any progress with that issue? I have sent you my email address.

Hi! Thank you for the email. I’ve asked our developers about this issue, they are working on it. I will let you know as soon as I have any updates! Meanwhile I can download the needed illustrations and send them to your email in SVG. Just write me their names :slight_smile:

Ohhh perfect :slight_smile:

The SVG I was trying to download is this one: https://icons8.com/ouch/illustration/pale-uploading

Hi guys! @Eykin @oarthur The problem with Ouch was fixed. Please let me know if it is working for you now :slight_smile:

Hello Elenalo161,
I subscribed to Icons8 to access to the SVG of some vector illustrations on Ouch! But I couldn’t succeed to download any SVG; it’s always png.
Can you help me, please?

Have a good day!

Hi @elena_icons8 I also cannot download any illustration vector SVG’s after making payment :frowning:

It’s quite urgent, could you help?

Thank you

Hello!
The bug was fixed, could you please try to re-login to your accounts, and check it again?

If nothing works, please contact me at elenalo@icons8.com, and I’ll send you a collection or collections that you need.