Commercial use of music

Hello,
I am not sure if it is considered as ‘commercial use’, if I use the music here for youtube video and monetize my channel. I uploaded a couple of videos with some music added, and have a link in description as indicated. Do I need to buy the license or it would be okay as it is now with the link in description?
Or please let me know if I need to put any more notes/links on my channel. I am totally okay to remove current videos if what I am doing is not right.
Thanks
Sarah

Hello Sarah,

If the tracks you have used don’t have Content ID tags, then it’s fine as long as you set a link in the description.

Posso comprar licença para apenas uma música? Can i buy licence for one music only ? Eu gostaria de ter a licença da musica Kaleidoscope - Delirix … porque o youtube está me alertando sobre direitos autorais…o que devo fazer ? I would like to have the license of the song Kaleidoscope - Delirix … because youtube is warning me about copyright … what should I do?

Hi! That track doesn’t have any special tags on it, so it is supposed you can use it for free with a clickable link (Music by Delirix from Fugue). If you receive a claim from Youtube, you may dispute it.