Lunacy Performance

Neat tool, its nice to be able to open sketch files on windows. The tool though is slow to the point where it is completely unusable. I have 4 or 5 sketch file my designer sent to me. Attempting to scroll, click, or interact with causes the app to peg a cpu and lock up for a very long time. I search on forums, and online for any perf issues, etc but I could not find anything. Is there something wrong with my sketch files?

Yes, the application now really has performance problems. We are working on it.
Tell us what configuration of your computer on which you are trying to use Lunacy.

Exactly the same here, it´s very annoying, pretty hard to use, a kind of delay in every action… I´m waiting my ssd m2 pcie nvme to arrive hopping to increase the performance

Acer Nitro 5 Windows 10, 16GB Ram, i7 7th gen, 1TB hdd, nVidia GTX 1050ti

Running very slow on my 2018 Dell XPS 15 9570, 4k, Core i9, 32GB Ram, 1TB SSD, Geforce GTX 1050Ti

Hi! Try our new Lunacy Alpha, please: Lunacy 4.0.0.3 - Ready To Use <<< Flip for all kinds of objects! it should solve the issue. Write us back, please, if possible so we would know that everything works fine or, if it still runs slow, so we could fix the problem in some other way. Thank you!