[BUG] Error while opening file (OPEN)

My bad, I used the download link thinking it doesn’t expire, I pasted the original links now!

We are currently working on resolving the issues with opening the files that you guys and some other users sent to us. You’ll be able to open the files in upcoming 3.12 version of Lunacy. Let me know if you have any other files that you can not open at the moment.

I have same error

Please send me the file that causes this error

I am also getting the same error too. I am on Windows 10 - 64-bit. I am using version 3.13. I’ve also sent my file in to your team.

Thanks.

Hi, I am unable to open .sketch files in Lunacy 3.13.2.0 on Windows 10. Gives an error “Can’t open file. Wrong format or internal error”. Have tried multiple .sketch files but still get this same error for all of them. Have emailed you on lunacy@icons8.com with screenshot and one such .sketch file earlier today.

Please suggest a solution ASAP. Thanks.

We are aware of this error, which periodically happens while opening files in version 3.13. This bug is fixed for the sketch files of version 52.x as well as for the files of earlier versions.

Here is the link to the video with demonstration of the fix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKf-E6k0bMs

Hi @Sergey , You said it’s already fixed in Version 3.14 . But I can’t find the source or where to download it. Kindly send the source code or the link where I can download the updated version?

https://icons8.com/lunacy - either download or use Microsoft Store (recommended)

Hello. I just installed version 3.14 and I am still having problems to open Sketch files. Could you please help me understand what the problem is. The following is the error message (see screenshot):

Since I am a new user, it seems that I cannot attach a file. But what can you tell me about my problem?
Thanks!

Please, email us the file at: lunacy@icons8.com

I also have the problem, Version 3.16.4.0
I emailed the sketch file to lunacy@icons8.com

Yes, we’ve received it! Thank you. We’ll thoroughly inspect it and will update you upon the results.

awesome, thank you!

Good news! We could resolve the issue with your file. You’ll be able to open your file in the alpha version to be rolled out at the very beginning of the next week. The release will contain a fix for your issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

This is great news! Looking forward to it!

Sure, we are glad we could help you! Thank you for using our product! Let us know if you would require any further assistance.

where will the alpha version be available to download?

Great news! New alpha is available for download!!! Lunacy 4.0.0.2 - Ready To Use <<< Performance&Stability improvements!