[BUG] External screen problem

Hi,
I’m using Win10 and the latest version of Lunacy.
When I move Lunacy to my external screen and maximise it, the Properties/Code/Export panel disappears.
Anything I’m missing?
Thanks!
Bram

Hi Bram,
Sorry for making you wait.
If the issue persists, give us a bit more information, please: what screen setting do you have for both options? And do they both use the same video card?

Hi.

Same problem here.

I’m running Lunacy 5.6.1 on Win 10 enterprise 1909, running with a laptop (1366x768) and a second, external display (1080p). Both displays are connected to the laptop’s Intel® HD Graphics 520 and both are Generic PnP Monitors. I typically use the larger external display as my main workspace.

If I maximise the Lunacy window on that external 1080p display, the controls at the right of the titlebar (rulers, dark mode, sketch cloud, etc…) all disappear, as do the zoom dropdown and the properties / code inspector panel.

Basically everything from the right hand side of the UI goes away.

If I dock the window to the right or left side of the display by dragging to those edges, I get the full UI. Similarly, maximizing on the smaller, “primary” display works fine. it’s just if I maximize on my second display.

Hi Adrian, thank you for the detailed explanation! We have added this task to our backlog.