[BUG] Text box Crashing App

[BUG] When I try to edit Text box by adding in other text, it will crash the app. It does not do it everytime but I has been doing it over 50% of the time for me.

Happening to me as well. I can’t go 2 minutes without a crash. What is this?

Hello, thank you for your interest to our project and cooperation! In regard to the issue, could you please provide some more details. Was it a particular file or just any file causes the problem? Was the same problem found in the previous version of Lunacy? What the OS and Visual C++ version was used? Are there any custom fonts installed in your system?

Hi Sergey,

Every time i edit text in a text box, the program crashes for e seconds and closes. Same issue report above by the other users.

Alan

Hello,

I’m having the same issue, every time i tried to type something in the text box, the app crashes.
I tried the web app, version 3.14.0.0, and the app from the Microsoft store, version 3.14.4.0, and both have the same problem.
Windows 10, version 1809, OS Build 17763.253.

Alberto

This is happening to me too :frowning: it’s intermittent. I have tried duplicating, creating new text boxes, auto resize on and off…lots of things. For a while I thought I found a way around it but now there is a particular text box that won’t let me delete or type a character without crashing the program. Really frustrating!

This problem should be fixed in version 3.15 https://docs.icons8.com/release-notes/
Please check it.