You are fine.
For most of the videos, you just upload it.
For those marked with Content ID tag, you’ll need our $20/mo membership.
About Content ID
Content ID is a popular digital fingerprinting system that content creators can use to easily identify and manage their copyrighted content on YouTube. Videos uploaded to YouTube are compared against audio and video files registered with Content ID by content owners, looking for any matches. When a video is matched to Content ID registered content, a copyright notice will appear on the video, and the content owner may choose to take certain actions, such as:
- Clearing the claim and taking no further action
- Tracking the video’s viewership statistics
- Monetizing the video by running ads against it
- Muting the audio that matches their music
- Or even blocking a whole video from being viewed
If you want to use this track for monetized YouTube video please purchase icons8 license and contact our support.