Global Colors Don't Save

Changes to the Global Colors that are used for things like Fill and Shadows don’t get saved.

I’ve tried adding new global colors and deleting some of the preset/default colors. After restarting the application the original presets/defaults are back.

still relevant… :confused:

As for now, the global colors are available within a session only. We do plan to continue to develop the functionality in the future releases.

1 Like

In this loom video, the mac user describes how changing the colors in Sketch on the Styles sheet will change the colors throughout.

When I open the exact document that they are referring to in Lunacy, it appears that changing things in the Style sheet has no effect on the other pages. Am I missing something or doing something incorrectly?

Yes, I would repeat myself :o) that the global colors are available within a session only. What means that the global colors added by a user become anavailable after the app is closed. They are not saved. And yes, we do plan to continue to develop the functionality in the future releases.