Sketch objects change position when saving in Lunacy

Hi,
I’ve just begun using Lunacy to edit Sketch files. The problem I have is that some objects change position when saving in Lunacy. I include an example to illustrate what’s happening. What’s the problem and how do I get around it?

Sketch object after saving in Lunacy:

lunacy

1 Like

Original sketch object:

sketch

Hello! Thank you for your interest in our project. I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the issue that you’ve just reported:

1. Have you noticed any tendency on what exactly causes such behavior? For example, a specific type of objects or objects with a twist, a turn or any particular form of deformation
  2. Can you provide a file in which the problem is always or most frequently reproduced?
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Hello and thanks for your answer!

1. No, unfortunately I haven’t noticed any tendency as it’s my very first file. But it seems to me that it’s the objects that bends, twists and turns (as you mention), that cause problems. I have noticed that the “x” and “y” positions in properties for these objects also change when I save and open the file again. And if I change the “x” and “y” positions back to what they were supposed to be and then save the file, they change right back to the wrong positions when I open it again.

2. Unfortunately I can’t provide a file as it’s a business thing, not private.

1 Like

@ppf you are not alone. I am having the same issue and I don’t know why. It appears to even be taking images and distorting them as well. I feel like it may have something to do with Lunacy loading after the application is closed. I tried yesterday and after fixing the changes and saving, the changes held. But after booting my computer up today and opening Lunacy, things are messed up again.