Symbol is missing

Hi everyone, im new to Lunacy - but here i am, and working on an app. SoI have an issue when using the UI kits from the library, when i copy paste something from the library it shows me the error “Symbol missing” it also do the same error if i just save the file, close it and open it again. The symbols used from the UI kit dissapears as a red empty box, and “Symbol missing” is written. ?? anyone know how to solve this ? Symbol%20Missing

Hi, we are sorry you’re experiencing such an issue! Do you use the latest version of Lunacy (5.9)?

Please, describe the actions you take step by step.

• What symbols do you paste?
  • How exactly do you do that?
  • Do you do all the mentioned actions on the same device, or do you use two/more of them?

It would help us a lot if you could send us the file with those problematic symbols pasted in to lunacy@icons8.com, so we could learn what leads to this situation and fix the bug. Thank you in advance!

Hi Euginia,
thanks for quick reply.

i used two symbols

1. The UI kit apple IOS -> device bezels -> Iphone XS space grey.
  2. The UI kit apple IOS -> Templates -> Home Screen -> Dark.
    I just mark both with my mouse -> CTRL+C -> then right click with my mouse somewhere empty and “Paste here”. At some point i didnt have issues with copy and pasting, that worked fine. But then i saved the work i have done, and the next time i opened it all images was showing “Symbol is missing”

i do all on my windows computer device ? im not sure if that is wha you are asking for ?

1. image

1. image

Hi! Thank you for the details :slight_smile:

We also need to know if the file you sent us was originally created in Lunacy 5.9?

yes it was