Adding/Removing Elements from Auto Layout Component

I have created an Auto Layout Component as shown:

I would like to have instances of this component where the number of elements varies anywhere from 1 to 4 and the visible elements are horizontally centered. Is this possible? I am unable to delete elements from the instance as I can do with the component itself. I was actually able to hide the elements I didn’t want and the remaining elements were correctly centered horizontally. However, I think there’s a bug because now I cannot get the elements to center horizontally and I’m not sure what I did to cause it to no longer work.

Is what I’m describing possible and if so, what’s the proper procedure? If not, this would be a very useful feature to add.

**Lunacy version: 9.2.1
**OS version: Windows 11 Pro 22H2

You can align elements within the auto layout in the right panel. Here’s a short video of how it works:

Thanks. What you show in your video is exactly what I was doing. This was initially working as expected, but then it stopped working such that when I hid an element, things would not center-justify even though the Auto Layout was set for center-justify.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), things are now back to working as expected. This could potentially be an intermittent bug so if I see it again, I’ll try to take a video and post an update here.