[bug] major bug in lunacy 8.0.2!

Look, this was a nice app redesign, but for some reason if you click on the outside of any fill color box or on the corner of it, as well as on the half of the box that shows the transparency, lunacy will crash. Then when I restart the program, all my custom saved fill colors are white boxes. When you click on them it crashes as well. You can remove them though. Basically, this problem needs to be fixed asap because it makes the program practically unusable. I’m not sure how this passed through testing, but I literally had to downgrade to lunacy 6.9. Please fix this.

Hi Slendy! Does the issue reoccur in v. 8.0.4 ?
If so, please, tell us what OS do you use? A screencast would help as well.

UPD: The issue will be fixed in Lunacy v. 8.0.5. I’ll let you know here when it’s released. After you install this version, you’ll have to delete this file: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Icons8\Lunacy\Settings\ColorPickerGradients2

All your saved fill colours will disappear, but the bug will be eliminated.

Hey, you can download the debugged version of Lunacy here: Lunacy – Free Design Software for Win, Mac, Linux

hello, found a kind of bug, or this is my mistake don’t know. Can anyone please confirm the same?

I was trying to change the font weight of a number , which is in one line with the other text, but was not able to do the same. Can anyone let me know the solution for that, if this is my mistake!!!

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my side. Could you share your OS and Lunacy versions along with the screencast of this error? Thanks :raised_hands: