For my current client, I am working on a strictly offline platform (i.e., no connection to the internet at any time). Due to this, I had to work with version 6.9 for a while until a font issue was resolved in version 8.6.2. In version 6.9, I was able to run a prototype (even start it from the “Local” folder in my user profile. Unfortunately, in 8.6.2, this is not the case anymore. Here is what happens:
- I press the play button and wait for a bit.
- A notification appears with “Something went wrong” and the text “A Task’s exception were not ob”. The rest of the text is cut off and cannot be selected.
- When I navigate to the prototyping folder, only the files:
Are available. There should be at least one other html file (one for each artboard, if I am correct).
Now, since my system is not connected to the internet, I unfortunately cannot send you the error report. That functionality also throws an error.
Steps already taken:
- Trying files that were known to work in vs 6.9
- Created a completely new file in 8.6.2.
- Complete uninstall, then reinstall of Lunacy
None of these resolved the issue. My system is running:
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- With version 10.0.18363 Build 18363