Can't import svg files into v5.3.1

In version 5.2 I was able to drag-n-drop svg files into Lunacy but this doesn’t seem to work anymore in 5.3.1. I didn’t see any mention of this in the change log, so is this a bug or was this disabled deliberately?

Thanks!

Edit: talking about the Windows version btw. And not the UWP/MS Store version.

Please, try to reinstall the app to the latest 5.3.2 version and check if it helps the issue.
If not, please try to drag-n-drop an .svg file, downloaded with different settings than the one’s that doesn’t work for you.
If none of the options work, we would appreciate a screenshot of the issue so we could check it on our end.
Thank you!

Thank you for your reply! Where can I find 5.3.2? I can only seem to find 5.3.1.

The 5.3.2 version should already be on the website and on the Microsoft Store: https://icons8.com/lunacy

I’ve downloaded the installer multiple times now over last few days and it still gives me 5.3.1:

Thank you for trying! We’ve checked it on our end and both options should work fine with svg files.
Can you check if it helps to drag-n-drop an svg file, downloaded with different settings than the one’s that doesn’t work for you?

Well, I ended up installing the MS Store version and now I can import svg files again :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know!

Well, I finished up connecting the MS Store version and now I can import SVG files over.

1 Like