CMYK support? PDF/X standards?

Hey everyone!

Perhaps this is a tremendously nooby question to ask (in fact, I’m certain that it is), but I cannot, for the life of me, find answers to these questions. So here I go:

1. What is the support for CMYK like? I do a lot of color-critical print work, so CMYK files are a must for me. I cannot find how to work with this color space in Lunacy, or how to select it as an export option in the PDF format.

2. On the topic of PDF: what is the PDF/X standard that the output file adheres to? It’s another functionality that is critical for printing and I can’t seem to find any information on that.

Thank you all in advance! The software is amazingly easy to use.

Hi! Thank you for your kind support of Lunacy :slight_smile:

We don’t have a CMYK model yet. As for PDF - actually, we have the most common PDF version in the app. If you need advanced settings, you can create a feature request here https://lunatics.icons8.com/ and our team will consider making it in the future releases.

Thank you so, so much for the reply. The software is still amazing. I cannot wait what you cook up in the future. And if you need testing for anything, let me know! I’m happy to help in any way I can.

2 Likes