[CRASH] The file I was working on suddenly became corrupted when I saved it

Lunacy version: 15.0.0.20616

OS: Kubuntu 24.04 (Linux)

A few hours ago, I was editing my project. Then, when I tried to open the file again a few minutes ago, it wouldn’t open, and this message appeared:

This file is stored locally, and I haven’t uploaded it to the cloud. I’ve been working on this file for about a month, and it had been working fine up until now :broken_heart: .

Please fix this issue; this file is very important to me :sob: .

You can try editing the file below, saving it, closing it, and then reopening it.

I have managed to edit, save, and then reopen the file that you shared. Could you forward me the actual project file with this issue in the DMs, please?

Thanks, I’ve managed to replicate it! We are going to look into it, I’ll let you know as soon as there are any updates.

Thanks for waiting!

This issue is eliminated in the latest beta. Please upgrade and check if everything is working fine on your end.

Keep in mind that the opened project might look empty because of the saved canvas position. When the file is opened, the Progress page is selected, but its saved viewport center is far away from the content: the elements are located roughly at x=966–1541, y=511–809, while the canvas is showing a different area. So it may appear as though the file didn’t open properly. You can fix this by activating the Fit Canvas feature.

I’ve updated to the latest beta version (15.0.0.20625) and tried to open the corrupted file (which I’ve attached to Google Drive), but it still won’t open. Take a look at this video:

Could you share the crash logs, please?

2026.09.29_11.37.44.log (9.2 KB)

hehehe :grin: