Fill won’t change in prototype view

Hello, I’ve changed my fill and it color looks correct until I go into Prototype mode, then it reverts back to white. Could anyone explain to me why this happening or have an answer?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there! Would you please share some more details on what exactly you do to get such a result? You can tell step by step or record a short screencast. Also, what colors (hex) were changed when going to prototype mode?

1 Like

After I grab my vector icons from assets, I change the fill to my color. But it doesn’t show or reflect the fill color when I’m in prototype view. But if I export my files, the fill is correct. I need it to stay the fill color in the prototype view.

Also it’s hex color

Can you please write a hex code?

I got same issue, too…
Is there any way to fix it…?

Hi, what colors were changed when going to prototype mode? Please write their hex codes here, and we’ll take a look :slight_smile:

D1D5DB
DC2626
2563EB
FBBF24

Actually, I don’t know if the issues is about colors or icon it self.

1 Like

Hi there!

This issue may occur because after adding an image, you apply a fill to it, and for some reason, this fill is not displayed when prototyping (in fact, when exporting to SVG).

We have this bug in our backlog and will try to fix it in the next versions.

As a workaround, you can create a shape and add an image to it, and then apply a second fill layer:

1 Like