Font files not working

I can’t get all Museo Slab font styles to display correctly in Lunacy. Each weight will show up (Museo Slab 500, Museo Slab 700 etc.), but I can’t get the italics fonts to show up. The style dropdown just say “Museo Slab” https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkbhpf5nk90eql9/Museo%20Slab.png?dl=0

This is a primary font out client uses in all their collateral. Thanks for you time!

Most likely this bug appears when you first install one style, launch the app and then install the rest. We can suggest two options to resolve this issue:

• delete the font with all weights -> start Lunacy -> create a text block to check that the font is removed -> close Lunacy. After that, reinstall the font with all weights at once and restart Lunacy.

• delete the folder C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Icons8\Lunacy\Fonts and restart Lunacy.

Please let me know if any of these helps!

Hi Eugenia,

I tried doing both and it didn’t work. I’m having a similar issue with Font Awesome 5 Pro not displaying a dropdown for style (light regular bold).

There is also the issue with fonts being named differently which creates more work when going back and forth between Sketch files with a designer, but I’m not sure if there is anything to do about that.

Thanks again.