Hi Lunacy devs!
I have an issue with fonts too - I actually sent you a sketch file a while back via your email but didn’t get a reply.
I have a file that was converted from xD to Sketch and sent to me, and when I opened it I initially found some fonts that were not found. These came up as:
I had the Muli fonts on my machine, but had to remap these to Muli Bold and Muli Semi Bold as it didn’t pick them up.
I thought that was all but as I worked I discovered that one of the other fonts wasn’t right - Work Sans Regular was being displayed as Work Sans Thin Roman. I checked inside the sketch file itself and it was converted correctly, so Lunacy is not translating the fonts correctly when it opens the file. What is also frustrating is that I can’t find a way to globally replace the font weight and it’s used in many different named styles.
Apart from that I am really enjoying working with the product - well done!