Freedom to name pages

Lunacy is an absolutly great project, but it would be very nice if I could name the pages like I need them to be named. Currently it is not possible to use _ - . ! or probably others.
These would be very helpfull vor a better structure.

underscore is working in page name field.

Hi, thank you guys for your feedback!

We have checked this on our end - seems there’s no issue with that, though, it can appear when you name pages using only special characters. When adding them to the plain text it should work fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, thanks for your answer. Sadly I still have the same issue. I am using lunacy 5.9. Maybe it is based on the sketch file I am opening. I made some Screenshots but can´t upload them here. If I try to rename a page it does never Work. If I try to create a new page it sometimes work, but as soon as I try to rename it once more it does not work again.

Hi, can you upgrade for Lunacy 6.0 and tell if the issue is still there? Please also send your screenshots to lunacy@icons8.com and we will check them. It will also help if you could send us a short video showing the issue. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Eugenia,
I have updated today to Version 6.2 and now it works pretty well. Can rename pages and use e.g. _ --!!..’’ and so one. Top. It is solved for me.

2 Likes