Icons8 stopped working for me on my laptop (all browsers)

When I go to icons8.com, at the top right, next to Pricing and the flag, there should be an avatar or something like that. For me, the last few days, there is just a circle hourglass that keeps spinning. Nothing seems to work on the page. Images don’t get loaded or shown. I tried it on my ipad and it works fine, I see the spinning hourglass for one second, and then my avatar pops up and I can browse through the icons. What I think should happen, is that I can log into my account, or even create a new account, but even that won’t work. I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Edge, even IE), tried clearing all cache and cookies and history, but nothing seems to help. Could somebody please suggest what I need to do to get the site to working again? Thanks in advance!!

I’m sorry for this issue! Though, everything seems to work fine on my end (I’m using Chrome). The loader is spinning for a couple of seconds and then stops:

Try doing the following: when you are on the home page, press f12 or Ctrl+Shift+I in Chrome. Then go to the Application tab, right-click the Icons8 cookies on the left and click Clear.

Then log back in to the site.

I would also suggest reinstalling the browser or better updating it to the newest version. Hope this helps!

Hi Eugenia,
thanks for taking the time to try to fix my issue.
The cookies where already cleared, but I tried it again just to be sure.
I do see some errors when opening the page, maybe that will help you to understand the issue at hand.

I will now try to update Chrome (I am under the impression that that happens automatically, but I’ll check!) I hope I get icons8 back to working, I just loooove all the icons :slight_smile:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
index.27ba49dd08b9a72b1c93.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
index.310c69620731879c817c.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
app.0f7d56a9112bf56a3a84.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
app.1d50100e9b2a7c86657b.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Inter-VariableFont.a738a13.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
app.bac217e3c67eab768a6e.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

Thank you so much. We are happy you like Icons8 :slight_smile:

We’ll look into this issue!

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon! Stay safe, kind regards

2 Likes