Issue scrolling protype preview

Lunacy is absolutely fantastic - brilliant work!!

I’m using Lunacy 6.6 and am unable to scroll using the mouse (via dragging or mousewheel) in the prototype preview window. Dragging the prototype in the preview window does not seem to have any effect. When I scroll backwards with the mousewheel the prototype is immediately scrolled to the very bottom (like pressing the End key on the keyboard). When I then scroll forwards, the prototype does not scroll back up.

It could be that mouse dragging and scrolling are unsupported (i.e.users are supposed to scroll with the up/down/page up/page down keys) but I’ll raise in case these actions are meant to work.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create an artboard from a template e.g. Galaxy S10.
  2. Increase the height e.g. by 500 pixels.
  3. Add a UI element to the top of the artboard e.g. App bar > Top.
  4. Add a UI element to the bottom of the artboard e.g. App bar > Bottom.
  5. Preview the artboard (press the “Play” icon).
  6. Click on the prototype and drag downwards.
  7. Click on the prototype and drag upwards.
  8. Scroll the mousewheel back.
  9. Scroll the mousewheel forward.

Desired behaviour:

1. After clicking on the artboard with the mouse and dragging down, the artboard would scroll down.
  2. After clicking on the artboard with the mouse and dragging up, the artboard would scroll up.
  3. When the mousewheel is scrolled backward, the artboard would scroll down.
  4. When the mousewheel is scrolled forward, the artboard would scroll up.

Actual behaviour:

1. Dragging the artboard with the mouse does not seem to have any effect.
  2. Scrolling the mousewheel backwards seems to scroll the artboard down results in the Preview jumping immediately to the bottom of the artboard, while scrolling the mousewheel backwards seems to have no effect.

Hi! Thank you for such a detailed explanation of your issue. And for your positive feedback, too! :slight_smile:

We have tried to reproduce the actual behaviour you described, on our end and got the following:

• Dragging with a space key is correct behavior (autoscroll to the active element). It is an app feature.
  • The mouse wheel is scrolling in the right direction. Here we couldn’t get your result :frowning:
    It would be great if you record a short screencast of this issue and send it here or at lunacy@icons8.com. It will help us to reproduce the problem on our end.

Thank you!