Lunacy Rendering Issue on My Website

Hello everyone,

I’m encountering a peculiar problem with my website, and I’m hoping someone in this community might be able to shed some light on it. Recently, I’ve integrated Lunacy icons into various sections of my website to enhance its visual appeal and user experience. However, I’ve noticed that on certain devices or browsers, the Lunacy icons are not rendering correctly.

Symptoms:

1. Partial Rendering: Some Lunacy icons appear partially or distorted, making them difficult to recognize.
  2. Missing Icons: In some instances, entire sets of Lunacy icons are not showing up at all.
  3. Inconsistent Behavior: The issue seems to be inconsistent across different devices and browsers. For example, the icons might render perfectly on Google Chrome but not on Safari or vice versa.
  4. Loading Delays: Occasionally, there are delays in loading Lunacy icons, leading to a poor user experience.

Attempted Solutions:

1. Clearing Cache: I’ve tried clearing the cache on affected devices and browsers, but the problem persists.
  2. Re-Uploading Icons: I’ve also re-uploaded the Lunacy icon files to ensure they weren’t corrupted during the integration process.
  3. Cross-Browser Testing: I’ve tested the website on various browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge) and devices (desktop, mobile), but the issue remains.

I’m at a loss as to what might be causing this problem and how to resolve it. Has anyone encountered similar issues with Lunacy icons on their website? Any insights or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello!

Could you please clarify if by “Lunacy icons” you mean any icons available inside Lunacy and exported from the app?

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Yes, by “Lunacy icons,” I am referring to the icons available inside Lunacy and exported from the app. These icons were integrated into my website to enhance its visual appeal and user experience. However, I’m encountering issues with their rendering on certain devices and browsers, as outlined in my initial post. If you have any insights or suggestions on how to troubleshoot and resolve these rendering issues, I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you! :grinning: :grinning:

Thanks for the clarification! Could you give me some more details about the problems you’re having? It would be great if you could DM me:

• Screenshot of the console for the pages where the icons are displayed incorrectly (Shift + Ctrl + J for Windows) and (Cmd + Opt + J for Mac);
  • Specifications of browsers and devices on which you’re having a particular problem;
  • Icon format.

Thanks!