Permission from icons8

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request permission regarding the use of an icon named Mite Mite Icon Mentioned for my music-related activities. As an up-and-coming music producer operating under the name Skrammite, I would like to incorporate the Mite icon as my logo.

Firstly, I have already uploaded some of my beats on my YouTube channel, which can be found at https://youtube.com/@skrammitebeats. I would like to use the Mite icon as my logo on this channel. Additionally, I am interested in using the icon on my non-exclusive licenses and as part of cover designs for future releases on platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and others. It’s important to note that I am not selling the icon itself; rather, I am selling licenses that grant artists the rights to use the beats in their songs. The Mite icon will serve as a branding element for these licenses.

Furthermore, I am in the process of establishing an independent music label. Although I am currently the sole member, I would like to utilize the Mite icon as the logo for this label. Additionally, I intend to feature the icon on future music licenses provided to artists, as well as on album covers for their releases.

If, for any reason, my request is rejected, I am prepared to make the following adjustments:

1. Drop the beats that incorporate the Mite icon.
  2. Update the licenses, ensuring that the icon is removed from them.
  3. Remove the icon from my website.
  4. Eliminate the presence of the icon from artist profiles associated with me on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, SoundCloud, and AudioMack.

Thank you for considering my request. I sincerely appreciate your time and attention.

Best regards,
Skrammite

Hey there,
Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I wish I could help you with this, but at the moment our license agreement prohibits using our graphics to create logos of any kind. You can find our FAQ article on this subject here.

I hope you’ll find another image for this purpose!

BTW, don’t forget to make the adjustments that you’ve mentioned :raised_hands:

1 Like

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your prompt response. I appreciate your consideration and understanding.

I will promptly make the necessary adjustments as discussed in our previous communication. Rest assured, I will take immediate action to ensure compliance.

To verify the changes, I invite you to visit my YouTube channels and the profiles that was mentioned tomorrow. You will witness the modifications firsthand.

Once again, I would like to express my gratitude for your attention to this matter.

God bless.

Sincerely,
Skrammite