Play function doesn't work

I can’t preview or play any prototypes, every time I click play it opens a browser window with this, doesn’t matter what I change, every time it’s the same thing.

Well, I tried it on Edge and it worked, probably there’s a setting that’s blocking it somehow on Firefox

Seems like a browser issue indeed! Let me know if you have any other questions :raised_hands:

Is your Firefox up to date?
I’ve got same issue on my personal FF, but that build is pretty old now. Works fine on Chrome, though.
Would be useful to know if it is something that happens even on the updated versions.

Hey there, can confirm that the issue persists on updated Firefox. Both on regular up-to-date Firefox and the beta version as well.

I tried disabling security.fileuri.strict_origin_policy in about:config as well as using Firefox in safe mode; neither fixed the issue. Chromium-based browsers work just fine.

At the moment Lunacy supports prototypes only in Chrome. However, we’re thinking about adding support for other browsers in the near future.

For me it doesn’t work in Chrome either, also showing a blank page. Had to downgrade to make it work again.

Could you check if you have the latest Chrome version – 106.0.5249.61? I’ve just checked it on my macOS Monterey 12.3.1 and it seems to be working fine.