Roboto Condensed has dissapeared

Hello,

I am using Lunacy on a computer that is not connected to the internet (due to security requirements). After installing version 7.0, the font Roboto Condensed is not available anymore. It was available in version 6.9 and is properly installed on the machine.

Regards, DJ

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
We need a bit of detail about the system to dig into this issue’s origins.

• Please go to your Settings → System → About and send here the information about your Windows. Like this:
    2021-05-23_18-10-42
  • Please tell what language your Windows interface uses.

Thanks!

Windows 10 Enterprise (vs10.0.17134 Build 17134) language English (US).

But I fail to see the relevance as lunacy 6.9 uses the fonts correctly (on exactly the same configuration).

Got it. Will check on this build. I will keep you posted!

Thank you for the wait! Actually, this bug turned to be very old. We have created the task in our backlog and will fix this in one of the future releases.

As a workaround, you can try searching for Condensed font in Regular Roboto if you can differentiate between Condensed and Regular fonts. The names will be the same as the Roboto font.
2021-06-02_22-24-54

1 Like

Thank you for getting back. Unfortunately, your workaround is not applicable. It actually used to be available as part of Roboto Regular, now it is not. The only workaround that does work, is reverting to version 6.9. Where it is indeed available as part of the regular Roboto set.

Dear all,

Is there any ETA on a resolution of the font issues? Version 7.1 did not resolve this one.

Greetings, DJ

The bug with this font is in our backlog. I can’t name the exact timeline for the fix, but it will probably happen in one of the releases before the end of 2021.

We’ll let you know here as soon as we have any news!

Hello all,

Is there anything known about this issue? It still seems to be unresolved. And by now the functionality gap between 6.9 (the version where it last worked) and the current one is starting to get rather large.

Kind regards, DJ

1 Like

Hi there!

Seems like the days of this bug are numbered, it is fixed in Lunacy 8.6

1 Like