Unable to download collection as font

I’m unable to download my collection as a font. SVG etc. works fine. No error accured, just no further action starts. I have tried different browsers and turned of every Adblock I use. I have had the same problem a few weeks ago, after a bugfix it worked again.

What was the collection that caused the issue? I do not see any collections under your account :wink: . As of the feature of downloading collections as fonts, it works as expected :+1:! Please, try it out again and let me know if you would still continue to experience the issue. You may contact our live support 24/7 for real-time issue solving. Best, Sergey :slight_smile:

I am having this exact issue too. Is there a fix?

Hi Sean! Yes, we fixed that issue some time ago.
Please, send me your account email and the name of your collection that doesn’t work. My email is elenalo@icons8.com

If the issue is fixed then why am I still experiencing it, and why do I need to email you? Shouldn’t it just work from the website?

I created a brand new collection today with only one icon in it and it still didn’t work when I tried to download as a font. What do I need to do to make it work?

I will be making changes to my collection, so I would prefer not to have to email you every time to download it.

Yes, that old issue was resolved, and most of our clients don’t experience any complications with their collections. If it is some individual case, we need to know your email and the name of your collection. That is the only way we can help you.

That’s just it though, this is not an old issue, this is a current issue.

Sounds like you are saying something is wrong with my collection, but as I said above, I created a brand new collection with only one icon in it and then chose download and a font. Nothing happens. No error, not even a javascript event gets fired.

I pay a monthly fee for a premium account yet ever since you implemented your new UI I cannot edit and download my collections anymore (nor new ones). Having to email you to get my collections introduces delays, so I just need it to work.

I’ll email my account info, but here is a list of what doesn’t work:

• Downloading collections as fonts (nothing happens).
  • Saving new collections (they are gone upon next visit.)
  • Adding icons to existing collections (they are gone upon next visit).

Here’s a list of what does work:

• Downloading in other formats (sadly, this does me no good).

I tried Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox and even IE11.

Thank you for all the details! We will do our best to make it work for you. I will contact you via email as soon as I have an update.