Unable to download music track

Hi there, this morning I am unable to download any music track :weary: I can listen to the tracks but when I try to download I get various error messages, including " Page doesn’t exist - There is a mistake in the page’s web address, or the page is deleted."
I am using MacOs 10.15.16 and I have tried on several browsers. I never had a problem before today. I have tried downloading other items different form music from icons8 and it works fine.
Can anyone help? Is anyone else having issues?
Thanks!
Cristina

Hi Cristina! This issue was fixed. Please, check it now :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, still unable to download, I have cleaned cache, logged out etc, still same error message “Oops… Seems that we don’t have Action category yet.
If you think that category is important, please let us know”

Thanks for trying it again! The previous fix didn’t help, but finally, we were able to solve the issue.
Now it should work :slight_smile:

1 Like

YES! Great, thanks! :smile:

1 Like

I purchased the $29.99 annual plan for music with the intention of creating videos on the Videoshop app on my iPhone 11.
I can’t figure out if I’m succeeding in downloading or where to find the file once it’s downloaded.
A little help please!!!
:thinking::weary::weary:

As I can see in your account, you have a $13 monthly plan for music. Everything is fine with your license. To download tracks, you need to press the download button:
And then choose the appropriate format:
Then you can save the track to your device. By default, it should be in the Downloads folder, unless you specify a different location (e.g., Desktop). Please let me know what issues you face when you try to download music!

1 Like